Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Brisbane Botanical Gardens


We visited the Brisbane Botanical Gardens twice while we were in Brisbane.  They are to the west of the city center on the slopes of Mount Coot-tha.  They are truly amazing with their display of tropical plants, especially Australian plants, though certainly not limited to such.  We enjoyed not only the plants and flowers, but the birds as well, since the gardens are a haven for many native species.  The photos are arranged in no particular order and I have not identified the plants or flowers since that would have taken a great deal more space and time.









































































































































2 comments:

Thelma said...

A lot of beautiful flowers and birds. I understand why you visited twice. There is so much to see and so beautiful.
Ron, When you make a comment on my blog only part of the comment appears in my Inbox. It doesn't appear on my blog. I don't understand why. I have reported it to Blogger.

Ron said...

I'll have to find out what's happening,. Thel. Thanks for looking.